Institutional Studies Goals
- Provide accurate, timely, and useful information about Union College--and similar institutions when appropriate--to support internal decision-making, planning, and assessment.
- Coordinate and/or administer surveys that will provide assessment and campus climate information that may be used for programming, academic planning and benchmarking purposes. Report on outcomes and maintain a schedule of surveys and secure and confidential archives of survey data.
- Provide data to departments, and committees in support of planning and improvement.
- Meet mandated state and federal reporting requirements and deadlines. Coordinate and/or complete requisite questionnaires, surveys and data files. Provide accurate and timely information and analysis as required and report with adherence to instructions and deadlines.
- Coordinate and/or complete other external reporting (e.g. Middle States, HEDS Consortium, NCAA, AAUP, publishers of guidebooks and rankings). Provide accurate and timely information with adherence to instructions and deadlines.