Insert a Table
Within the WYSIWYG editor, you may easily create, copy, and delete tables.
To create a table:
- Place the cursor in the editor, so the cursor is visible where the table will be inserted.
- Click the Insert Table icon or right-click.
Note: Mac users will need the Mighty Mouse to get the ability to right-click.
- A pop-up browser for inserting a new table will launch.
- Select the number of Rows and Columns.
- Other options include the table’s Alignment, Border thickness, Cell Spacing, Cell Padding, and Column Width. By default a border of 1 will create a double lined border - you can modify this by setting Cell Spacing to 0.
- To modify Table properties right click within the table and you will be shown many more options for customizing.
You can insert tables created in other applications such as Microsoft Word by copying and pasting into the editor. Due to the complexities of Word and various versions of the software on PC and Mac this process may not produce the results you intended.