Reordering your left navigation
Reordering is a feature that enables you to manually change the order of pages/files within a folder and consequently the way your left navigation is built.
To reorder assets within a folder:
- Open the folder in which the pages to be reordered reside.
- Sort the files by clicking on the Order column header
- As you move your mouse over the rows the icon will change allowing you to click and drag the page/folder to a new row. NOTE: move your cursor over the whitespace, not the names of folders.
- There is no Submit button for this action; assets are moved instantly and can be reordered as desired.
- To view the changes open a page and the left navigation should reflect your updates.
- Publish the entire folder to ensure all pages are updated with the new ordering.
The left asset tree orders all assets alphabetically for ease of use, and therefore will not necessarily reflect the actual manually managed asset order inside a given folder.