Hands-on research is a staple of the Union curriculum. Union offers exciting opportunities for research in all fields – in the arts, humanities, social sciences, sciences and engineering.
Research happens every day in our state-of-the-art laboratories, of course, but you're just as likely to be in the darkroom, the dance studio, a local stream or a village across the globe.
- You will work side-by-side with professors in impressive facilities, including the aerogel, digital arts and rooftop energy labs, and the Henle Dance Pavilion.
- You will have access to top-of-the-line scientific instruments.
- You will experience firsthand the processes of scholarly exploration and discovery.
- You will learn how to conduct original research through the Sophomore Research Seminar
- You may also co-author papers with faculty and present at national conferences.
- You will be well prepared for graduate school and today's competitive job market.