Union College's Ethics Across the Curriculum program was highlighted in Teaching Ethics Volume 9, Number 2 - Spring 2009. Teaching Ethics is the journal published by the Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum (SEAC).
Union College Faculty articles included in this issue of the journal are:
- Uncertain Decisions by Professor Kelly Black
- Teaching the Economics of Sin by Professor Lewis Davis
- The Michael S. Rapaport Initiative to Introduce Ethics into the Economics Curriculum of Union College by Professor Hal Fried
- Ethics Across the Curriculum and Geographic Information Systems by Professor Ashraf Ghaly
- Teaching Ethics with Science Fiction: A Case Study Syllabus by Professor Anastasia Pease
- Union College's Rapaport Everyday Ethics Across the Curriculum Initiative by Professors Bob Baker and Anastasia Pease
- A Donor's Perspective by Michael Rapaport
SEAC has granted permission for the these articles to be listed on the Ethics Across the Curriculum website.
Ethics Across the Curriculum Director, Robert Baker, recently received the following review in JAMA December 2, 2009:
"The Cambridge World History of Medical Ethics...should be a mandatory purchase for every university reference library, bioethics center, and bioethicist."
For the complete review, click here.