Union Alumni in Philosophy
The following are some of the distinguished philosophers who received their undergraduate training at Union.
If we have inadvertently omitted your name, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to claim you as one of our own. Please also let us know if the details we've listed are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Professor of Philosophy, Michigan State University
- B.A., Union College, 1962; Ph.D., University of Chicago
To read Professor Benjamin’s reflections on his time at Union College and his subsequent career in philosophy, click here.
- Bioethics Fellow, Yale University
- B.S., Union College; Ph.D., CUNY Graduate Center
- Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy, Lynchburg College,
- B.A., Union College; Ph.D., SUNY Buffalo, 1993
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Africana and Latino Studies, SUNY Oneonta
- BA, Philosophy (Union), MAT English (Union), MA and PhD Philosophy (SUNY Buffalo)
- Professor of Philosophy, University at Albany
- B.A., Union College; Ph.D., SUNY Buffalo
- Assistant Professor of Environmental and Applied Ethics Northeastern Illinois University Dept. of Philosophy
- B.A. Union College 1993, M.A. University of Illinois/Chicago 1996, Ph.D. University of Illinois/Chicago 2004
- Associate Professor of Philosophy and Associate Director of the Center for the Environment, Clarkson University
- B.A., Union College, 1979; Ph.D., CUNY Graduate Center, 1989