Get to know Union is a pre-college experience that occurs during Veteran’s Day Weekend. This program is designed for high school seniors from diverse cultural backgrounds to experience all that Union has to offer. Prospective students will have the chance to experience what life is like for students at Union as well as the opportunity to interact with current students and professors, attend classes, eat in our dining halls and explore campus.
All students admitted into the program will have their food and lodging costs covered. Students from NYC will have transportation provided to and from Union. Students coming from other areas should contact Aaron Ray ’10 to inquire about transportation possibilities.
- When: November 10-11 (November 9-11 for students flying in)
- Requirements: Must be a high school senior, meet the academic criteria and complete an application. (Please note, students who would be flying in must submit a high school transcript).
- For Veteran’s Day Weekend: October 30, 2013 (For students from the Northeast)
- For Veteran’s Day Weekend: October 9, 2013 (For students flying-in).
- Transportation: Bus transportation will be provided from central locations in Manhattan, NY and Air travel can be provided on a limited basis for students coming from outside of the Northeast.
- What to bring: sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, spending money, toiletries and homework.
FORMS (Please note: these forms must be submitted before or upon arrival):
Please contact Aaron Ray '10 with any questions.