We are pleased that you will be joining us for one of our April programs. Please use the form below to register for the Admitted Student Open House taking place on Monday, April 7 and April 14, as well as the special prospective scholars presentations at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 6 and April 13. For your convenience, below is a detailed agenda of the Sunday programming.
Registration Form PLEASE NOTE: At this time we are at capacity for the overnight stay visits. Scholars are welcome to attend the Sunday program and evening activities. If you have any questions, please contact Anne Cartier at email@example.com
If can't attend our Scholars program you are welcome to attend one of our other open houses.
Scholars Program on Sunday, April 6 and April 13:
- 2:30 p.m. - Campus tour departing from Taylor Music Center
- 3:30 p.m. - Scholars Program overview given by faculty, students and staff in Taylor Music Center
- 4:30 p.m. - Host matching in the Taylor Music Center
- 6:00 p.m. - Dinner at Bomber's Burrito
- 8:00 p.m. - Union's Got Talent
Please note: For overnight visits, College policy requires parental and treatment consent forms be completed by students and parents. Please download these forms, complete and bring with you to Union on the day of your visit.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Cartier at firstname.lastname@example.org