Hyperlinks ("links") create links to other pages within your website; pages on other sites or to files (PDF for example) that you have uploaded.
- Click the insert/edit link icon on the toolbar. The insert link window will now open, and you will see two tabs – one for internal links, and one for external.
- For Internal links, click on the page icon to open a new window that will allow you to select the page to which you will link.
- Browse to the page or file you want to link to. With the page selected, click Confirm to close the window.
- Click the Insert button. The window will close, and the hyperlink will be placed around the selected word processor text.
- For External links, click the External tab. Type or paste in the URL (web address) to the external site or content in the Link field. For example, http://www.external-link-here.com