From the New menu, select Default > File.
- Browse to the folder in your CMS site where you want to save the file.
- From the top blue navigation menu, select New > File.
- Click the Browse button next to File Upload. Select your file from your computer and click the Open button.
- After locating the file and selecting it you will be returned to the CMS screen but the "Upload" field will include the path to the file, scroll down the page and submit your upload.
- The browser will refresh and display your image or PDF file.
To Edit an Existing PDF or Image:
If you already have a PDF or Image uploaded to the CMS but wish to swap it with a newer version the process is very easy. In the CMS, browse to the location of the PDF or Image, edit the file and you will be presented with the Upload function. You can then browse to the location of the file on your computer and upload the new version, submit the change and the file will be swapped out, simply publish the new version and the system name in the CMS will not have changed so no links will be broken.»Note:
- Your file name should not contain any spaces or odd characters. We recommend short names with hyphens to separate words.
- If you make changes to your files you will need to upload and publish them again
- The full version of Adobe Acrobat is required to create a PDF.
- If you encounter errors or requests to download a PDF, please contact ITS and request a reinstallation of Adobe Reader.