Information about the weather plan to be followed on commencement morning will be posted here by 8:00 a.m.
Fair Weather or Light Rain
Ceremony will be held in Hull Plaza in front of Schaffer Library. Post-Ceremony Events will be held on the field just west of the Nott Memorial.
- Guest Seating: Outdoor seating available in the Hull Plaza area (tickets required; first-come, first-served). The ceremony may also be viewed via closed-circuit television in indoor locations (no tickets required).
- Graduates & Pipers: Assemble on Terrace Lane in front of Silliman Hall, Sorum House, and Green House
- Platform Party: Assemble in Everest Lounge
- Faculty: Assemble in Yulman Theater
Ceremony will be held in Messa Rink at Achilles Center. Post-Ceremony Events will be held in Memorial Field House.
- Guest Seating: Due to limited seating, guests will be required to have green tickets marked "Achilles Center-Messa Rink" to enter. All tickets for Messa Rink are distributed to students who request them through a process announced in April. Students who did not complete the process for requesting tickets should check their campus mailboxes for tickets. The ceremony may also be viewed via closed-circuit television in indoor locations (preference given to location ticket holders). Guests who still need tickets for indoor viewing locations should first check with their graduating student, who received tickets as requested. If needed, extra tickets for indoor viewing locations are available from campus safety officers in the Reamer Campus Center both before the Baccalaureate Commemoration (from 4 - 4: 30 p.m.), for half an hour after the Baccalaureate Commemoration, and the morning of Commencement beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Graduates: Enter through the doors on the south side of Achilles Center
- Platform Party, Faculty & Pipers: Assemble in the locker room area of Achilles Center; use the front lower-level entry