About the Digital Services Unit
- The Digital Services unit was developed within Technical Services over a decade ago in order to provide leadership and expertise in the creation and maintenance of the library's web site. Responsibility for the presentation of all materials on the library's site at www.union.edu/Library/index.htm now rests with this unit.
- Staff members in the Digital Services unit also maintain access to electronic databases, indexes, and other services, and manage electronic information management tools provided by the library's integrated online system and other vendors.
- The unit also oversees scanning and digitization initiatives for general library resources and Special Collections/Archival projects.
- OCLC Bibliographic Formats and Standards (from OCLC)
- OCLC Technical Bulletins
- Digital Libraries: Metadata Resources
- ProQuest admin
- SerialsSolutions Client Center
- Millennium Web Staging Catalog
- Greenstone Collection