Melville, Massachusetts - Posted on: Tuesday 03/25/14
As a recent College Graduate, you’ve already proven that you’re self-motivated and goal-oriented. If you’re interested in a career that rewards hard work and provides the satisfaction of helping people and impacting lives for the better, then a career as a Financial Services Representative may be right for you.
As a Financial Services Representative with Greater Long Island, a MassMutual general agency, you’ll work with clients to help them find solutions to their financial challenges by recommending appropriate products and services. Working side-by-side with experienced professionals, you’ll be part of a team who will guide you as you learn the business. You’ll have access to a host of tools, resources, and training to develop and sharpen your skills.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required