Toronto, Canada - Posted on: Friday 08/21/15
How Indeed works.
Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done.
Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How an Account Executive works.
Account Executives are responsible for generating new business and growing existing recruitment advertising accounts in a highly-productive, inside sales environment. The candidate will have strong interest in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. We provide our sales people with a training environment that will help them generate revenue quickly. We provide a competitive base salary, monthly commissions, and a quarterly bonus plan.
If you are passionate about selling a successful product and have an interest in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small to medium sized employers
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and occasionally face-to-face
- Respond to customer online engagement and assigned leads through CRM system
- High volume outbound calls (75-80 dials daily)
- Analyze and present monthly analytics and performance reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships, build a rolling pipeline and close sales quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 - 1 year of experience selling in a sales-driven environment – online advertising a plus
- Entry-level; recent University graduates are encouraged to apply
- Inside sales experience is preferred
- Passion to educate and sell
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities