Saratoga Springs, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 02/10/16
Edible Capital District is hiring an Account Executive who will manage advertising and sponsorship sales for the Edible Capital District brand including digital, print, branded content, and event sales. We want someone who has enough experience to be effective and the drive to do awesomely even though there’s a lot of ground to cover and work to be done. We see this as a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded candidate who wants a chance to meet and exceed our expectations of them and create their own department within a fast-growing media organization.
- Manage sales cycle from beginning to end including: prospecting new accounts, identifying decision makers, conducting compelling and dynamic in-person sales presentations, negotiating and closing contracts, collecting materials, and providing accounts with post-campaign reporting.
• Secure and manage response to all RFP’s from clients and agencies.
• Work closely with editorial and marketing teams to create strong, creative, and compelling 360-degree advertising programs and offerings.
• Heavily prospect and cold call to secure and grow new accounts.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies.
• Work with the business team to create and execute a comprehensive revenue strategy for Edible Capital District.
• Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals.
• Continually update and customize sales presentations, as well are general advertising materials (media kit, audience data, etc.).
• Conduct regular sales meetings and provide revenue updates to upper management.
• Manage all materials and campaigns in CRM including regular reports to advertisers.
- 2 or more years experience in print and/or digital advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with creative integrated selling across multiple platforms with premium brands (print, content/native, digital, and events).
• Ability to create compelling integrated programs that align with Edible Capital Districts editorial and mission.
Please send resume and letter of interest to info@EdibleCapitalDistrict.com