Albany, NYT - Posted on: Wednesday 09/23/15
Who we are:
- Autotask is a best-selling cloud-based IT Business Management software. Expanding rapidly worldwide!
- 2014 “Company of the Year” –Albany Business Review
- 11 years running: “Best Places to Work” –Albany Business Review
- 4 years running: “Top Places to Work” –Times Union
Who you are:
A college graduate with a motivated, go-getter personality. We will train you thoroughly in the industry, sales techniques, and our products- but we cannot train attitude! We want quick-learners who are comfortable talking with business owners and executives- must be professional, personable and passionate!
What you will do:
- Sell a product your customers need; Directly impact the success of the businesses you sell to
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to high-level leadership
- Proactively reach out to relevant prospects- customer outreach via phone, email and social media
- ~20% travel to customers, trade shows and industry events
Why you want to work for us:
- Two-month paid training ‘bootcamp’ in our Albany, NY Headquarters- train with our executive team to ensure your success
- Competitive base salary PLUS an uncapped commission structure, benefits and paid vacation time
- Huge career-growth; this is our fastest growing team: Opportunities include Account Management, Field Sales, Sales Engineer, Leadership/Management
- Relocation to another US office- typically within one year (Must be open to relocation)
- Bachelor's Degree or 1-3 years B2B sales or account management experience
- High level of drive and confidence, initiative and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be able and willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be able to train at HQ (East Greenbush, NY) and open to relocating to one of our offices in Dallas, Chicago (Schaumburg, IL), Los Angeles (Irvine, CA), or Boston
Autotask has been designed for use by IT Service providers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and is crafted to fit their business model. While Autotask provides tools to help every employee function more productively, it also offers reporting capabilities that managers need to analyze profitability in real time. Any company that needs to manage workforce resources efficiently and service customers will find that Autotask will help maximize ROI.
Guided by a highly respected, technically astute management team, Autotask has enjoyed accelerated growth throughout its history, a reputation as an industry pioneer, and is viewed as an excellent place to work. Autotask moved into new offices in a state-of-the-art building in late 2006.
Please visit the following link https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/