Latham, New York - Posted on: Monday 04/07/14
- Process daily postings of transactions and the reconciliation of client portfolios across various broker interfaces and proprietary systems.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client-facing reports and presentations for various business units
- Analyze data for periodic management reports.
- Work on period-end reconciliations using scripts, macros, and advanced excel functions.
- Provide support for integrated trading platform.
- Act as a liaison with various financial institutions and third party vendors for client reporting
- Partner with the Technology Group and other business units on various projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with concentration in Financial Services, Accounting, Information Management or a related field preferred.
- Experience in information management, accounting, financial record keeping systems, database and spreadsheets is preferred. Advent experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Financial Markets and securities.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines accordingly.
Project Management skills are preferred.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, possess organizational skills, and be capable of working in a team environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing work environment.
- Superior communication and writing skills. Must possess the ability to interact with all levels of management, peers, staff, and clients.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office and Windows environment. Experience in Macro and Script writing, along with advanced technical experience preferred.