Waltham, Massachusetts - Posted on: Thursday 02/28/13
The firm provides advice and risk management services to liability-driven organizations such as pension plans, endowments and foundations and insurance companies. We have grown from four people and a handful of clients at our founding in 2001 to over 260 clients and 150 professionals today, making us one of the fastest growing investment advisors in the world. Our growth has been fueled by the success of our investment and risk management strategies.
The US office of P-Solve (located in Waltham, MA) is currently seeking an entry-level Investment Associate to provide support to our consulting, investment advisory, and trading efforts, to prepare client reports, and to conduct various investment-related adhoc projects.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Thorough, detailed oriented, self starter
- Strong desire to learn and advance within the organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Union alumna works at P-Solve; contact Rochelle Caruso (email@example.com) at the Union College Career Center to contact the alum with any questions.