Albany, NY - Posted on: Thursday 02/11/16
The EAS Analyst (web and mobile) is responsible for the functional design and analysis of constituent engagement systems, including our Secure Web Portal, Mobile Apps, Contact Center, B2B and B2C Campaign systems, Knowledge Base, Master Data Management, and 360-degree constituent view. The Analyst plays a key role in translating our constituent’s goals and intentions into delightful user experiences. The Analyst must have a keen understanding of what makes up stellar digital experiences, and an ability to translate that into system designs and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree required. 7 years relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other technology discipline preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years employment experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience of design, analysis, or implementation of web, mobile, or desktop apps is required.
- Understanding of U/X design, including personas, wireframes, design specifications, interaction specifications is required.
- Basic understanding of healthcare terminology is preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare and HMO processes, rules, regulations, and policies is preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with health insurance processes or systems is required.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify, implement and monitor outcomes required.
- Clear ability to communicate system designs and models graphically is required.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills are required.
- Good organization and time management skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify essential user goals and intentions then translate those into delightful user experiences is required.
- Ability to successfully define system implementation, conversion and configuration strategies is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills are required.
- Proficiency in HTML5, Java Script and CSS is preferred.
Please visit www.cdphptalent.com