AYCO Company, L.P. - Posted on: Tuesday 03/04/14
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations and management of the annuity back office
- Assign resources in support of daily workflow
- Prepare various reports and presentations
- Recommend and implement process changes to improve services and systems
- Provide guidance and mentor less tenured associates
- Manage new technology enhancements into infrastructure while ensuring all business and regulatory objectives are satisfied
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Three years management experience in a FINRA or SEC regulated environment.
- MBA, JD or CFP preferred.
- Successful completion of Series 7 and 63 securities licenses within 12 months of hire, if not currently licensed.
- Excellent client service, quality, teamwork, project management, and management skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, possess strong leadership and organizational skills, and be capable of working in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office and Windows environment.
- Superior communication and writing skills. Must possess the ability to interact with all levels of management, peers, staff, and clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing work environment.