Latham, New York - Posted on: Monday 04/07/14
- Assist with financial planning report customization, team training and support.
- Focus on continuous improvement in the financial planning tools and resources available to Ayco clients and teams.
- Assist in the implementation and strategy related to firm-wide operational initiatives.
- Balance the goals and business realities facing the organization as a whole, with those of each revenue center.
- Provide financial planning and team expertise to support Project management, Technology and the businesses on the design and implementation of financial planning tools and supporting databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of financial planning experience and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with superior communication and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial planning concepts and how Ayco teams and advisors provide counseling services.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing work environment.