White Plains, New York - Posted on: Tuesday 05/20/14
Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to consumer banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo and London and employ approximately 200 professionals.
- Leverage extensive datasets and various statistical software applications to develop and execute strategic quantitative analysis
- Investigate and report on complex data interactions to help identify and address our clients’ key strategic business opportunities
- Create statistical data models to be used as tools in the development of client portfolio strategies
- Analyze and interpret results of reports and models created to translate data into and create comprehensive, actionable solutions for our clients
- Effectively and accurately communicate analytical results and strategic implications within the context of a broader business setting
- BS or advanced degree in statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, finance, or related field
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Familiarity with SQL and/or SAS or other data mining or statistical software is desired
Interested candidates please apply online at: https://careers.verisk.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-552&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any