Schenectady, New York - Posted on: Friday 03/28/14
- Welcome and walk inventors through the Quirky process. Convince them that we’re the right partners for bringing their product ideas to life. ● Help community members navigate Quirky’s unique product development process.
- Ensure our online shoppers can find what they want, when they want it, quickly and painlessly. If there is a problem with their order, you will move mountains to ensure it is fixed and they are ready to continue shopping.
- Provide technical support to Quirky's customers, and for our Partner’s products. Escalate and transition to our Partner's when needed to provide a seamless transition.
- Constantly strive to make Quirky customer support better, faster, and more fun.
- Manage Quarterly projects in addition to daily customer requests.
- EXCELLENT writing and speaking ability.
- Ability to organize and respond to a high volume of emails, phone calls, and support forum posts daily.
- Confident, convincing, and contagious personality.
- Eagerness to learn about all aspects of our operation, in excruciating detail, so you can explain everything patiently and accurately.
- Flexibility with working hours. Quirky’s service hours are from 7am to 1am M-F, and 9am-9pm weekends.
- Desire and ability to wear many hats and throw down when necessary... you'll help with marketing, pr, events, packaging, and more!
- 1-3 years of experience in a public facing role.
- Able to understand complexities, simplify them, and explain them to others.
- Attention to details and quick follow through.
- Be available for paid training April 21st - 30th
- Above all else, have a passion for what we’re doing at Quirky!