New York, New York - Posted on: Thursday 11/07/13
Direct Marketing Campaign Specialists play an essential role in the production, delivery and fulfillment of our advertiser’s direct marketing campaigns. You will be the main point of contact when it comes to managing campaign fulfillment schedules and executing on daily account production. This is an ideal environment for team players with a desire to learn direct response marketing from the ground up and who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Set up, test, and fulfill advertisers email and postal campaigns.
- Critique creative, modify customer supplied creative if directed.
- Take primary responsibility for the timely, efficient, and thorough execution of managing deployment schedules, trafficking assets, completing approval process
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery
- Participate in resolving advertiser issues, propose solutions and escalate to the appropriate person to the point of resolution.
- Perform additional activities associated with email and postal direct mail sales as needed
- Detail oriented, efficient, dependable and collaborative team player with a positive attitude.
- Manage and build good internal relationships through good communication and customer service.
- Working knowledge of HTML and/or Dreamweaver desired
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with ESPs and count systems desired
- Experience within an interactive or direct marketing agency is a plus, but will train the right person and provide the necessary skills to be successful in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field is desired
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, organizational, problem solving and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, time sensitive environment and can effectively meet specified deadlines
- Strong work ethic, self starter and highly motivated to work with the team to reach performance KPIs and revenue goals
- Willing to attend eLearning or industry functions to further knowledge base in order to grow within the company