East Greenbush, New York - Posted on: Thursday 03/13/14
Specific Job Duties:
- Identify opportunities to create or improve workflow tools and business information products.
- With other members of the leadership team, evaluate and assign project priorities.
- Define, communicate and manage overall user experience requirements and expectations for all user-side digital assets.
- Develop project scope and implementation plans. Oversee project teams, both internal and external.
- Monitor and analyze key business metrics, identify and mitigate risks. Capitalize on opportunities.
- Leverage business intelligence to identify and drive product development initiatives.
- Collaborate with other business units to define requirements and priorities for projects managed and executed on their behalf.
- Work product management to ensure that product designs meet the requirements of the sellable products offered to advertising clients.
- Work with the SEO team to ensure design and implementation standards that comply with their requirements.
- Define and oversee market research and product testing initiatives.
- Source vendors required for product development and research initiatives.
- Work with design agencies to ensure highly professional designs are offered to our user audience.
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts.
- Minimum of five years professional experience working in a product management role including statistical analysis, and strategic planning.
- Experience leading teams of marketing, IT, and operations staff, preferably within a digital publishing or media-based commercial entity.
- Proven track record of creating a vision for business initiatives, and effectively communicating the vision to senior management.
- Proven experience managing product development projects on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain, process, and utilize complex business intelligence.
- Experienced in vendor negotiations and contract management.
B.S. or higher in Marketing, Management, Communications, or Business Administration.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume on our careers page at: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=16641&company=ihs&username