Boston, Massachusetts - Posted on: Wednesday 12/11/13
- Manage and provide strategic leadership and guidance for the Office of Career Services including: supervising professional staff and student workers, budgeting, coordinating communications strategy, maintaining office website, and managing internal and external partnerships
- Coordinate the internship program for all baccalaureate students by teaching IS210, providing career-related events, mock interviews, and instructional support; connect students to employer partners, and ensure all administrative aspects are completed properly
- Oversee career aspects of the Fisher for Your Future program which incorporates career readiness components into curriculum throughout each degree program
- Meet with students and alumni to provide career counseling and other support across all College sites and via email and telephone
- Manage the College-wide federally funded work study program in collaboration with Financial Aid and Payroll
- Build relationships with external audiences including employers, internship providers, guest speakers, field trip sites, alumni and mentors
- Plan and run all career programming such as classroom visits, internship/career fairs, Life After Fisher College Speaker Series, and workshops
- Perform and compile results from the Post-Graduation Survey every 6-months.
- Masters degree.
- Between three and five years of progressively more responsible experience.
- A relatively high level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to difficult human, technical or administrative problems.