New York, New York - Posted on: Monday 03/31/14
This position will entail refining and improving our hiring process to consistently and predictably deliver top quality people. You will be responsible for expanding, developing and managing a top performing, innovative recruiting team. You will also partner with our executive team and management across all departments to understand our business strategy in order to evolve our recruiting approach.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- 6+ years of proven success building, managing and motivating a team
- Experience with hunting top candidates in a wide variety of skills and experience
- The ability to think and act quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and stay focused