Washington, DC - Posted on: Wednesday 08/20/14
Prominently ranked on numerous industry “best of” lists, EYP is a national, award-winning architectural and engineering firm with a strong commitment to design excellence. Our portfolio includes new construction, renovation and historic preservation projects for college and university and government clients.
EYP is currently hiring licensed Electrical Engineers to work collaboratively in a cross discipline and cross office environment, assisting in the production of engineering drawings and other project documents. This position is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and preparing schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Assisting with spatial coordination between architecture and other engineering systems
- Performing site condition surveys
- Reviewing contractor submittals
- Producing quality work through the use of technology and methodologies that create innovative approaches to building design
Degree in electrical engineering, PE and 5+ years’ experience in the design and analysis of electrical systems and proficiency in REVIT MEP required. Must have experience working on projects for government, commerce, and/or industrial buildings. The nature of work to be performed requires that the successful applicant be a US citizen.
EYP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401K and continuing educational reimbursement. Interested candidates must apply on-line.
Applicants will be subject to a background investigation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Male, Female, Disability, Veterans