Jersey City, NJ; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; St. Petersburg, FL - Posted on: Friday 08/21/15
Success, for you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide training, resources and support you’ll need to do better than your best.
What a financial advisor does
• Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
• Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
• Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
• Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
• Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include
• One on one training from seasoned Leaders in the financial planning industry locally.
• A comprehensive, training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
• Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
• Finance plan with uncapped earning potential.
• Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
• The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last over years or even decades
• Numerous career path options, including the financial advisor, compliance, field management and corporate opportunities.
• Average income for novice financial advisors in the training program typically range from $50,000 to $70,000. Income for experienced financial advisors or candidates with sales experience are significantly larger. There is no cap on the income of a financial advisor.