Washington, District of Columbia - Posted on: Tuesday 09/17/13
- Conduct research on federal and foundation grant programs and be able to advise and refer opportunities to McAllister & Quinn personnel relevant to college and university clients.
- Maintain updated records/logs of potential funding sources, proposals submitted, and federal and private foundation funding received by client.
- Submit and track requests for examples of funded proposals sent to federal agencies.
- Maintain updated client files.
- Attend weekly higher education meetings. Update and distribute agenda to higher education team prior to each meeting and take detailed meeting minutes.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of quarterly client workshops.
- Provide assistance to higher education personnel for all McAllister & Quinn higher education clients for special projects as requested.
- Complete an analysis of new potential clients and present the results of the new client analysis to the senior vice president and/or founding partner prior to their campus visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Internet Research Skills
- Sense of Humor
- Ability to Effectively Interact with People
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively