Boston, MA - Posted on: Friday 10/31/14
What will you do?
- Move customers to action by setting sales appointments for solar, windows, roofing, ductless mini split, and HVAC systems.
- Build excitement by educating customers on energy efficiency measures and renewable energy solutions for their home.
- Make outbound calls, receive inbound calls, and schedule appointments for qualified customers for all of our products.
- Benefit from Next Step Living's training and ongoing coaching to help you win and grow in your green collar career.
What are we looking for?
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to communicate clearly, in a professional and positive manner.
- Proficiency using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word; ability to navigate through Salesforce.com or similar CRM's would also be helpful!
- Adaptability to changing environments, with a proven ability to highlight improvements to the process that may be outside the core scope of your work.
- Candidates that maintain focus on constant improvement & development - our best Representatives embrace feedback and learn quickly.
- Fun loving team players who bring a positive attitude to the office every day.
- Ability to speak, read, and write languages other than English is preferred.