Boston, Massachusetts - Posted on: Monday 04/28/14
To land this position you must be able to do more than write effective code, you must also be a strong communicator and problem solver to work closely and effectively with our Passive Equity Portfolio Managers.
- Develop and support VB.NET front-end, Java back-end code for a portfolio construction system
- Integrate with Oracle and Sybase databases
- Interact with Portfolio Managers to understand and support their workflow needs
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years investment management industry
- 2+ years .NET, Java
- 2+ years RDBMS
- Exposure to portfolio construction systems and passive investing a strong asset
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Outgoing, “get-it-done” attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Science.