New York, New York - Posted on: Tuesday 05/20/14
The Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) has a vacancy for a QA Analyst – Manual/Automation in the testing team for the sanity check, system integration testing, and regression testing of a JAVA based application. Under the direction of the Test Manager, the Manual/Automation Tester will develop, maintain and execute test scripts for system, functional, stress, regression, smoke, integration, performance, and user acceptance testing. This person should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining automated QTP scripts using Keyword Driven Framework and Descriptive programming.
- Extensive experience in creating functions, keywords and actions in Visual Basic (VB) scripting for new features and enhancements.
- Extensive experience using HP Quality Center (All modules), mapping Requirements to the Test Cases and Defects.
- Experience using IBM Rational Suite (Clear Case, Clear Quest etc.)
- QA experience using manual and automated testing tools and processes to perform functional, regression and performance testing
- Strong SQL knowledge to write complex queries and working knowledge of Database concepts like indexes, database logs, stored procedures etc
- Knowledge in SQL, HP Quick Test Pro (QTP), HP Quality Center (QC) and Clear Quest. Experience in Clear Case and Cognos is a plus
- Good knowledge of Software Life Cycle, ability to understand and transform business requirements and technical designs into the test cases. Experience with internet/web application, client/server application and system implementations.
- Ability to work in a highly agile environment and work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coordinate and develop detailed test plans, coordinate with design, development and implementation plans that present testing deliverables, testing schedule, and selected test systems based on the defined product requirements
- Excellent Communications skills, interpersonal, organizational skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, out-of-the-box thinker
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work on projects under stress due to the short deadlines
- Experience with Time Keeping System testing.