Boston Area - Posted on: Wednesday 05/07/14
The Marketing Coordinator will facilitate Chestnut Dental’s brand awareness for our dental practices and oversee all aspects of non-clinical community outreach. The position will require an ability to organize and oversee multiple concurrent projects, each of which involves multiple departments across two busy dental offices. Strong writing, graphic design and social media savvy are needed in order to maintain our website, social media presence, design ads and marketing communications as needed. The marketing coordinator will work with our marketing consultant to write a variety of internal and external communications for both print and the web; assisting in the coordination and research of marketing opportunities to build our dental practices; exploring and recommending new social media tools and platforms; and working with our marketing consultant to establish metrics and track all marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills to work with our professional staff, pediatric patients and their families, and other medical professionals, as well as a willingness to represent Chestnut Dental at fairs, events and other venues outside of our office.
- A friendly, positive disposition that engages equally well with patients (including children), colleagues, and the staff and medical professionals of neighboring practices;
- The flexibility to occasionally represent Chestnut Dental at weekend or evening events and to work with doctors' busy, ever-changing schedules;
- The ability to coordinate many busy professionals in the meeting of deadlines, both remotely and on-site;
- Possesses social media and marketing savvy;
- Excellent phone and verbal/written communication skills;
- Experience in managing multiple competing priorities;
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, basic HTML
- One to two years experience in a marketing, social media or media relations role;
- BA/BS degree or higher.