Hawthorne, New York - Posted on: Wednesday 08/06/14
OLA has an immediate need for mechanical engineers interested in a career in Mechanical Engineering for the design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems. Responsibilities will include field investigation, analysis, design, production of contract documents, and construction administration services. The ideal candidate shall good communications skills.
- Minimum: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Entry Level and up to four years of consulting experience will be considered
- EIT Preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD required, knowledge of Revit a plus
- Knowledge of plumbing and fire protection, as well as NFPA a plus
- LEED Accreditation a plus