Boston, MA - Posted on: Wednesday 07/22/15
We need a rock star to manage the daily workings of HourlyNerd. This role requires you to wear at least a dozen hats, and be proficient at all of them. A great entry-level role, with possibilities for quick promotion, and, with success, equity. We would expect to quickly promote you into a more advanced role within the company. You will be an integral member of HourlyNerd’s operating system, overseeing the activities of a complex and fast-growing company, often including coordinating important projects for global enterprises and leading investment firms.
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments for HourlyNerd’s executive leadership team
- Organizing office operations and implementing office systems as well as preparing payroll
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Serve as point person for mailing, shopping, equipment and errands
- Serve as point person for mailing, shopping, equipment and birthday sweets.
- Strong sense of initiative and ownership
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Effectiveness in a rapidly-changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Collaboration skills for use with colleagues on the HourlyNerd Strategy and Sales teams, among others
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Demonstrated commitment, judgment, emotional maturity, and intensity, ideally in a fast-paced, multi-task-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree and a record of academic excellence
- Desire to work at a rapidly growing startup
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Interest in new responsibilities over time
- Strong work ethic – we are a hard-working bunch and we take pride in that!
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A few solid references
Huge bonus points if you:
- Have startup experience
- Have worked in client-facing roles in the past