Albany, New York - Posted on: Friday 06/28/13
The Operations Special Assistant is primarily responsible for project management, reporting and assisting senior leadership with overall company strategy, objectives, and goals. The Operations Special Assistant will work closely with the firm's Chief of Operations and provide C-suite executive support. The ideal candidate will have extensive Microsoft Office and intermediate to advanced Excel experience. In addition to reporting, project management, and analyses the Operations Special Assistant will also perform various administrative tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple daily, weekly and monthly reports and deadlines;
- Provide analyses and communicate results issues and recommendations for improvement;
- Ability to develop content independently;
- Self-starter with a heightened sense of responsibility and accountability and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize their own workflow;
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor;
- Ability to communicate issues clearly to senior management; and
- Advanced proficiency with standard business software, with specific attention to Microsoft office, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor's degree, business or accounting major preferred and experience providing high-level support in a business professional environment;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical capabilities and experience developing data-driven analyses;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; and
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects requiring the consideration of multiple variables.