New York, New York - Posted on: Monday 03/31/14
The Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) has a vacancy for a PeopleSoft Migrator/Application Change Administrator to support the HR and Benefits
functions of PeopleSoft HRMS for the New York City Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS). This position will work closely with the Project Manager,
PeopleSoft application security team, developers, analysts, testers and key business partners. This selected candidate will need to have the ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
The Primary Responsibilities include:
STAT Change management and Version Control:
- Perform migrations of PeopleSoft objects using STAT.
- Create and develop workflows for new enhancements and functionality within STAT software.
- Create and administer new user roles and security within the STAT realm.
- Upgrade and maintain STAT tool.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in setup and maintenance of PeopleSoft application.
- At least 2 years of production environment support experience in HR/Benefits is a must.
- Minimum of2 years' experience of People Soft user security, roles and web profiles.
- Having contributed to a major PeopleSoft implementation or upgrade.
- Implementing and maintaining STAT to migrate PS objects across numerous distributed environments.
- Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementation.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or civil service environment.
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
- Experience working within a matrix environment.
- Working knowledge of App Designer, Data Mover, PeopleCode and SQRs.
- Experience with Oracle, UNIX, Java, and scripting.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Report Management application Vista Plus.