New York, New York - Posted on: Thursday 02/28/13
- Create performance test strategies and plans for complex business requirements.
- Create and modify LoadRunner scripts, execute scripts, and analyze and produce assessment reports.
- Coordinate drill down from multiple technical groups into resource utilization and DB SQL using various monitoring tools.
- Document test plans, strategies, procedures, analysis and results.
- Create performance reports for technical and executive management.
- Implement performance test strategies, designing and executing tests for a complex Service Oriented Architecture based distributed system. (SolarisLoad/Java J2EE / WebSphere / MQ / TIM / TAM / Oracle).
- Diagnose performance bottlenecks by interpreting test results that includes analysis of throughput, latency, memory, CPU utilization, page load/visit times, etc. using tools such as HP SiteScope, BMC Patrol, Perfmon, server logs, and LoadRunner online monitors.
- Installation, setup and upgrade of LoadRunner test suite.
1. A master's degree in computer science from an accredited college and three years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience using information technology in computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, database administration, planning of data/information processing, user services, or area networks at least 18 months of this experience must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, data base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision of staff performing these duties; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and six years of experience as described in "1" above; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to "1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and must possess at least three years of experience as described in "1" above, including the 18 months of administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory experience as described in
Qualification Requirements (continued)
NOTE: The following types of experience are not acceptable: superficial use of preprogrammed software without complex programming, design, implementation or management of the product; use of word processing packages; use of a hand held calculator; primarily the entering or updating of data in a system; the operation of data processing hardware or consoles.
- 3 years minimum experience with HP LoadRunner suite 11.0v, HP Diagnostics & HP Sitescope.
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong SQL and database knowledge for writing/reviewing queries using TOAD/SQL developer for performance test data preparation.
- Proven experience with complex correlations and parameterization.
- Strong knowledge in Java/J2EE LoadRunner diagnostics, Statspack, AWR reports, LogParser, or other performance data collection and tuning technologies.
- Experience performance testing J2EE technologies including servlet, JDBC, JSP & LLS.
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills required.