Boston, MA - Posted on: Wednesday 07/22/15
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated and intellectually curious person to lead our efforts serving enterprise customers. This is the fastest growing segment of our business and an area that is currently receiving a disproportionate amount of investment. Candidates for the Product Manager role will be driven, highly organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
- Owning a pillar of our product strategy and defining our vision and roadmap of investments in that area of the business.
- Spec’ing out and owning requirements development as well as testing for individual features.
- Owning the analysis of features and refining future features based on that analysis.
- Collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and our sales team to ensure maximum effectiveness of your roadmap.
- 2-6 years experience in product management.
- Strong problem solving, analytical (modeling, statistical analysis) and decision making skills. Ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
- Strong ability to communicate with customers and creatively design features based on those conversations.
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX best practices and an understanding of current competitive trends within relevant industries.
- Self-motivated, execution-oriented, and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to tackle opportunities head-on.
Huge bonus points if you:
- Have an MBA
- Have worked for a consumer internet company