Albany, New York - Posted on: Tuesday 03/04/14
- Overall management of a residence hall(s) or apartment facility housing between 300 and 450 on-campus students
- Work as a part of a quad team, reporting directly to the Quad Coordinator
- Responsibilities include: supervision of paraprofessional staff, administrative functions, staff development and coordination of programming for resident students and staff, discipline, community and leadership development, part of 24 hour-7 day emergency duty rotation and recess duty rotation
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by a US Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization with two years full time experience in higher education administration or a related field - Strong management, administrative, inter-personal and communication skills - Applicants must address in their application their ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- Masters degree in Higher Education Administration or related field