Albany, NY - Posted on: Thursday 05/28/15
Tully Rinckey PLLC is an established multi-state Albany, NY based law firm seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing Albany team. This an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm is also recognized as one of Albany’s fastest growing businesses, largest law firms and Best Places to Work ranked by the Albany Business Journal.
The Senior Accountant will utilize hands-on accounting experience, an in-depth understanding of accounting principles, and company practices to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and financial reporting of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management.
- Track and review daily work of the Accountant to assist or direct
- Track and review billing process with Billing Analyst daily and weekly
- Responsible for client collections
- Facilitate closing and reconciliation of client files
- Responsible for managing inventory and supply controls
- Responsible for financial and metrics reporting of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas
- Maintain project log
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
Benefits include 401(k), medical and voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Associates degree in accounting
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven results related to a deadline driven environment