Rochester, New York - Posted on: Wednesday 11/13/13
Vnomics is a leading provider of next‐generation fleet management solutions for the commercial trucking industry. Our unique offering helps customers optimize fuel economy, safety, and operational efficiency using a Software as a Service (SaaS) suite of applications. Vnomics is rapidly growing and looking for engineers who thrive in a challenging, fast‐paced environment. Much of our engineering work relates to what industry publications refer to as the “Internet of Things” and “Big Data”. In essence, we aim to solve tough problems and make our software easy to use for our
customers. The development of our technology falls into three broad areas:
- Embedded Linux Applications with wireless network connectivity
- Cloud Based Network Services and Database
- Web & Mobile User Applications and associated Web Services
If you're interested in making an impact in one or more of these areas, and exhibit versatility and teamwork, this is a great opportunity for you. Contact us to learn more about joining a growing company in Rochester.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to skills mentioned above, Vnomics values the following general skills:
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to adapt to quickly changing situations
- Communication, willingness and ability to clearly convey information to others, both internal and external
- Teamwork, willingness and ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Initiative, willingness and ability to tackle tasks with or without help and direction