New York, New York - Posted on: Tuesday 08/13/13
Minimum Qual Requirements1. A master's degree in computer science from an accredited college and three years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience using information technology in computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, database administration, planning of data/information processing, user services, or area networks at least 18 months of this experience must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, data base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision of staff performing these duties; or 2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of experience as described in "1" above; or 3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and six years of experience as described in "1" above; or 4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to "1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and must possess at least three years of experience as described in "1" above, including the 18 months of administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory experience as described in "1" above. Qualification Requirements NOTE: The following types of experience are not acceptable: superficial use of preprogrammed software without complex programming, design, implementation or management of the product; use of word processing packages; use of a hand held calculator; primarily the entering or updating of data in a system; the operation of data processing hardware or consoles. Preferred Skills
- 5 + years of experience.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of basic Java skills.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of J2EE and EJBs.
- Strong knowledge of MDBs and data integration between heterogeneous environment.
- Strong knowledge of Toplink.
- Strong knowledge in MQ/JMS.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Have the ability to determine system performance and optimization.
- Have the ability to rapidly comprehend and interpret the database data structures from the business perspective.
- Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server.
- Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks, Selenium.
- Familiarity with HA and clustered deployment topologies, integration technologies.
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal, communication skills.
- Good Task and Time Management skills.