Albany, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 11/03/15
The Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Apply systems analysis techniques to identify and determine root cause of electronic file submission failures
- Gather and research information related to regulatory translation sets and compare data structures with applicable standards
- Interpret, translate, and communicate standards as it relates to business rules and provide a detailed explanation of how to resolve the data-related issue to a provider
- Document and communicates critical issues to the leadership team
- Track testing, status and results
- Assist in the technical design and workflow of the testing process
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Configure system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required, equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum two years related work experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required
- Testing experience preferred
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.