New York, New York - Posted on: Tuesday 01/14/14
- Build and execute against the marketing plan, developed in conjunction with the CMO and Exec Team
- Manage the marketing budget and the use of the marketing budget by sales and the other teams.
- Own the success of the marketing team - manage and assess the staff
- Work across the organization to drive total company success
- Develop a strong understanding of customer needs to inform product messaging and successfully communicate the LiveIntent value proposition to publishers and advertisers
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Lead global cross-functional initiatives to drive the marketing strategy for go-to-market plans for product launches
- Collaborate with sales to address their needs including maintaining a robust sales kit including presentation materials, product collateral, case studies and competitive positioning
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and LiveIntent's competitive edge
- Lead large publisher & advertiser programs, communication planning and marketing campaigns to drive platform business growth.
- develop merchandising materials and other corporate and partner collateral
- Assist with sales training on product positioning – ensure all sales members can internalize and clearly communicate our product positioning and message.
- Define, develop and execute the product marketing programs for our direct clients and verticals, strategic partners and new channels
- Work closely with Analyst firms like Forrester
- Manage day to day relationship with outside PR and Marketing agencies
- Proven Success creating and/or differentiating a service or technology brand in a crowded marketplace
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B technology marketing, or launching new technology brands
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, additional relevant work experience
- Previous management experience leading marketing and/or sales organizations
- B2B and/or technology marketing experience, and experience in the email, search, mobile, and/or online display advertising industry
- Experience driving sales teams engagement and success and working closely with the senior management
- Proficiency with marketing automation tool sets, including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Google Analytics and other similar applications.
- Self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels
- Experience launching software as a service product suites and services
- Experience building and executing strategic product marketing plans
- Ability to work in an agile and occasionally chaotic startup environment
- Highly analytical; ability to define and track the key metrics for various product marketing efforts
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience in making complex technical subject matter accessible to a broader audience.
- Strong track record managing go-to-market activities for new product introductions and ability to develop marketing plans within a quickly changing competitive landscape
Interested candidates please apply online at: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?k=Job&c=qaj9Vfwh&j=oRx8Xfwd