New York City, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 11/05/14
Global Arena Capital is a mid-sized national brokerage firm in Midtown Manhattan seeking recent college graduates for our wealth management trainee program. Individuals must be money-motivated, self-starting, competitive and sharp. We are NOT looking for an analyst or researcher, this is an opportunity in a highly lucrative sales position with the potential for driven individuals to rise up quickly and become an extremely well paid money manager. We sponsor and provide all necessary study materials for you to acquire your Series 7 and 63 licenses.
You will be working full-time on a team, right alongside seasoned top performers in the business. We offer leads as well as research and training.
Individuals must be able to sell over the phone, and must possess EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Previous cold calling experience is a plus.
Please ONLY respond if you meet ALL of the following job requirements:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly competitive and proven self-starter
- Ability to work in high paced, team oriented environment
- Previous Sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Seeking recent, unlicensed college graduates