Friday, October 24, 2014, 8:00 AM
The Tremont Hotel, Boston Massachusetts
The Becker Career Center is a member of the Liberal Arts Recruiting Connection (LARC), a select group of private liberal arts colleges that sponsors a recruiting program in Boston each year. Students meet with employer representatives from a variety of industries during a three hour Career Fair to learn more about their organizations, gain insights into respective career fields and discuss job/internship opportunities. Students can also submit resumes in advance for a formal Interview Program were employer's pre-screen students and conduct interviews for job opportunities with participating organizations. Students who are abroad fall term may use the contact information to write employers directly to schedule interviews during winter term. For more information, students should attend one of the information sessions for the Boston Career Fair and Interview Program at the Becker Career Center. Boston Career Fair Information Sessions will be held at the Becker Career Center, room 201
- For Additional Information on The Boston Career Fair and Interview Program click here.
- For a Final list of Employers attending please click here.
- Event Date: Friday, October 24, 2014 at the Tremont Hotel, 275 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
- Student Application Deadline for Interview Program: Wednesday, October 7, 2014
- Information Session- Monday, September 15th, 1:00 pm
- Information Session- Thursday, September 18th, 5:30 pm
- Information Session- Wednesday, September 24th, 1:00 pm
- Final Information Session- Tuesday, October 21th, 4:00 pm (This session will address last minute preparation and questions)