Monday, April 4, 2016, 5:00 PM
Becker Career Center, Union College
For the past several years, Union College has received endowed funds to support students interning during the summer at community service non-profit organizations. For summer 2016, funding will be provided by the Class of 1973 35th ReUnion Community Service Internship Endowment and the Roger Hull Summer Community Service Endowed Internship. Students need to secure their own internship and then apply for the funding through the Becker Career Center. For assistance identifying relevant internship opportunities or with any questions please contact Rochelle Caruso at the Becker Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518.388.6176. Previously, students have interned at organizations such as: Habitat for Humanity; Bethesda House; Girls, Inc.; Regional Food Bank; Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; Boys and Girls Clubs; Breakthrough Collaborative in Cambridge, MA; Hospitals; Schenectady Community Action Program; AIDS Action Committee in Boston; Gilda's Club; U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants; New Yorkers Against the Death Penalty; St. Francis House in Boston, MA; Law, Order, and Justice Center; School on Wheels; the Joan Nicole Prince Home; Mothers Against Drunk Driving on Long Island, NY; and more!
- Click here for more information and to fill out the application
- Funding for Community Service Internship Overview
- Funding for Community Service Internship FAQ's
- Contact Rochelle Caruso with any questions (email@example.com or 518.388.6176).
- Attend an Information Session in the Becker Career Center to learn more about the program: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 1pm, or Monday, Feb. 22, 4pm, or Tuesday, March 1, 4pm
- Application deadline: April 4, 2016
- Interviews held: April 6 – 15, 2016
- Notification of selection: by week of April 18, 2016