Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 4:00 PM
College Park Hall
The 2015 Career Fair will be held February 17, 4-7pm at College Park Hall. Representatives from various organizations will be on campus to talk with students about internships, post-graduate employment and gap year opportunities, as well as graduate school programs. Employers also will be available to provide students with information about their various industries and organizations. No matter what your class year or your area of interest, the Career Fair will have something for you! Attend a Career Fair Prep Session to learn best strategies for interacting with employers and graduate school representatives! Check back for additional information or contact the Becker Career Center with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-388-6176.
- Students, click here to register to attend and see the list of registered employers and grad schools (select View Employers Attending, then click Search). Login to HireU to register to attend (Select More Information to login, then Select Career Center Events at the top of page, and search by 2015). Check back frequently to see updates.
- Professional dress required
- Trolley service available from Old Chapel and Reamer Circles
- *Interested employers please contact Rochelle Caruso, Senior Associate Director of Employer Relations, email@example.com
- Career Fair Prep Session: Feb. 11, 4pm, Becker Career Center
- Career Fair Prep Session: Feb. 12, 1pm, Becker Career Center
- Career Fair Prep Session: Feb. 16, 5pm, Becker Career Center
- Career Fair: February 17th, 4-7pm at College Park Hall