How do I get a card?
All Department Administrative Assistants have credit cards to assist faculty with making purchases; however, all tenure-track, visitors, and lecturers may receive their own College-issued credit card if appropriate. Department Chairs approve all transactions for Faculty and should send an email to email@example.com requesting a card. The email should include employee name, ID number and the department name. Once the card arrives, you will be asked to attend a short training on the software, policies, and reconciliation. Department Chairs will receive a card at the request of the Dean.
Documentation and Instructions
- Policy & Guidelines
- International Travel
- Reconciliation Process Overview
- General Navigation, Logging In, & Email Preferences
- Column & Print Setup
- Printing Multiple Transactions On One Cover Page
- Sending Documentation
- Fraud Prevention
- Check List
- Individual Transactions
- Expense Folders
- Expense Reimbursements
- Resolving Flagged Transactions
- Manager Approving Transactions & Expense Folders
- Manager Flagging Transactions
FAQ’S - How do I….
- Sign off and print a single page for multiple transactions?
- Print after I have already signed off?
- Reset my password?
- Sign up for the VISA Travel Rewards Program?
- Get a tax exempt form?
- Get reimbursed for expenses paid with cash?
- Have my card limit changed?
- Search for a past transaction or reimbursement?
- How do I activate my credit card?