How do I get a card?
Managers approve all transactions and should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a card for their employees. The email should include employee name, ID number, default account number, department name, and card limit. Once the card arrives, you will be asked to attend a short training on the software, policies, and reconciliation.
Documentation & Instructions
- Individual Transactions
- Expense Folders
- Expense Reimbursements
- Resolving Flagged Transactions
- Manager Approving Transactions & Expense Folders
- Manager Flagging Transactions
How do I….
- Sign off and print a single page for multiple transactions?
- Print after I have already signed off?
- Reset my password?
- Sign up for the VISA Travel Rewards Program?
- Get a tax exempt form?
- Get reimbursed for expenses paid with cash?
- Where do I send my paperwork?
- Have my card limit changed?
- Search for a past transaction or reimbursement?
- How do I activate my credit card?